Saturday, December 27, 2008

I finally made it to the 21st Century!

Greetings everyone and welcome to my very first blog! I am so proud that I finally got up the nerve to start one of these. I recently started a jewelry business called Dazzling Dangles and my items are posted on etsy.com. Here is the url to my shop if you care to look and comment on the items in my shop as well as my profile: http://www.battina68.etsy.com/. I also started my own website which is a work in progress so you may be hearing some rants about that.

You'll see that I have a little of everything in my shop. I haven't quite come up with a niche yet. I really love making wire jewelry so maybe I'll go more in that direction. I've also learned how to fuse fine silver so that'll be coming soon to my shop. If any jewelry designer happen to run into my blog and have time to comment on any of my designs, I would love to hear it, good or bad! I have tough skin so I can take the criticism. :)

Well, I'm off to the grocery store so I'll have to end it here. I've become addicted to making jewelry and as a result, my fridge and cabinets are bare. :/ I will leave you with a few photos of some of my favorite pieces that I designed. I will probably continue to post photos so stay tuned.

You know, blogging is actually kind of fun. I think I'll come back!

until later...

Beth (AKA Battina 68)











No comments:

Post a Comment