Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Etsy Showcase - is it worth it?

I didn't mention this in yesterday's post but I purchased a showcase spot on Etsy where I featured all of my top selling items. In my case, I featured items that I thought could be top selling if I were to actually sell anything. :) Anyway, it only set me back $7 so I figured it was worth a try. So far, no sales but I'm getting hits. I'm fine with that for now. The more exposure I get, the more likely I am to get sales....eventually. While lurking on the Etsy Forums, I read a post where a seller asked if anyone had any luck with the showcases. A majority of the responses were NO.

Any Etsy members out there? Have you ever purchased a showcase spot that resulted in sales in your shop? If so, what do you think contributed to your success?

Check out the new logo on my site - I made it myself: http://www.battina68.etsy.com/
Now I need to figure out how to get rid of that black line that runs across the top!

Until later...

Beth (AKA Battina 68)

No comments:

Post a Comment